Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

'Krypton,' a Superman prequel show to come to SyFy

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

There's going to be yet another super hero based show, well this time focussing on Krypton. I'm guessing we wont be seeing Superman or anything like that, but more of what happened to Krypton. 

Is this good? Will you watch the show? It wont even have anything to do with Superman's parents as it'll take place far before that. 

Read more about it here: NY Daily News

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. bvirus bvirus

Total Posts: 59

I don't know? My brother watchs Agents of Shield and bugs me about watching it. Started to watch Gotham but lost interest. I just don't know anymore.

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

I've been watching Arrow a lot, and it's one of my favorite shows now. Same with The Flash. I'm not a big fan of the Sumerman side of things, but since he wont be in this, I may check it out. 

As for Agents of Shield. I couldn't get into it. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  4. bvirus bvirus

Don't know how there gonna turn Krypton into a show that people are gonna wanna watch. Do you have any information on what plots gonna be. 

QuoteReply
  5. bvirus bvirus

Arrow I wanted to get into but was ruined for me.

QuoteReply
  6. Brem Brem

What I hear about Krypton is that it is planned to take place hundreds of years or so before even Superman's parents stroyline. And I have a feeling it'll be a whole fresh take. 

When did you stop watching Arrow? It gets way better after season 1 I think. 

QuoteReply
  7. bvirus bvirus

Got to the episode where his mom gets caught in a drive-by shooting. Then they keep bringing it up over and over and over and over in that episode. It was my fault our mother was almost killed followed no more than 5 minutes later you left our mother to hurt on the pavement. Blah! Reminded me of Walking Dead when they say Carls name every sentence. IT'S YOUR SON, YOU KNOW HIS NAME ALREADY.

QuoteReply
  8. Brem Brem

Oh I almost forgot about that episode. Trust me, it gets a lot better. There is some annoying things about the show, like many of the side characters, like Laurel, ugh, she's annoying and I'd be happy if they tossed her out. haha!

QuoteReply
  9. bvirus bvirus

I'll give it another shot during Christmas. Hope Krypton will be good. Thought Gotham was ok. I don't see Gordon as being a bad ass cop. He's a survivor yes but not a badass.

QuoteReply
  10. MrSavage MrSavage

Total Posts: 6

I wont be watching this Krypton show. I can't stand the Superman storyline and to go into their world even more is just going to bore me. I have a feeling it'll be a lot like how Thor is or something along those lines. 

As for Gotham, it's cool. But I see where bvirus is coming from, Gordan is made out to be way more tough than he is, though there was times where he was beat up a lot, so maybe he tries to be more tough than he is. 

QuoteReply
previous