Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Can't get packing slip to print

1. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,538

I cant get the packing slip to print for a buyer's address.  I am trying to ship my own way through PayPal labels.  The page says some kind of error that it's not a PNG file.

QuoteReply
  2. DonaldStafford DonaldStafford

Total Posts: 983

i thought thats why site was down so they could fix errors

QuoteReply
  3. 98skichick 98skichick

Well it never displayed the image of the packing slip.  I emailed Leaptrade and was given the other users's address.  Trade has gone through thankfully.

QuoteReply
  4. 98skichick 98skichick

Still can't get a packing slip to display.  Emailed you several hours ago with the same problem.

QuoteReply
  5. 98skichick 98skichick

Emailed again this morning.  Still no answer.  It's a TCPDF error:  Not a PNG file: /home/leaptrade/public_html/app/plugins/html2pdf/vendors/html2pdf/_tcpdf_5.0.002/cache/mska_2qetCh

Can't send these games out without help!

QuoteReply
  6. DonaldStafford DonaldStafford

the leaptrade e-mail.   help@leaptrade.com

the leaptrade help forum on its own site.  https://leaptrade.freshdesk.com/support/tickets?page=1

to make their life easier  say the action you need in the header,   and say as little as possible while fully being coherent about your reason for contacting 

QuoteReply
  7. willster98 willster98

Total Posts: 255

I am having the exact same issue...

TCPDF ERROR: Can't open image file

Is there a resolution yet?

Eric in MA (formerly NE)

QuoteReply
  8. DonaldStafford DonaldStafford

did you buy a label if so bumber. the mods are AFK since July 13th 2021. you now have to message buyers to D.M. you there full name and mailing till the mods return and the glick is fixed. i'm helping the site buy buying 100 in credits every pay day due to the site having no revenue now that the mods aren't preparing the sites glitches. i keep telling them had it over to me to mod it but they only let 98skichink to nuke the trolls and bots that post in the forums. I'll do it for free just so I can learn. i hope toss has his site up and going soon this ones is tost and I fill silly selling here after I have been selling on mercari.com I could have made 15,000 on the 1500 games it sold here that's a down payment on a home. real bumber

QuoteReply
  9. willster98 willster98

Total Posts: 255

Donald, do the mods plan on returning anytime soon? Seems like a total waste to let the site rot...

Eric

QuoteReply
  10. kube00 kube00

Total Posts: 505

Quote by willster98

Donald, do the mods plan on returning anytime soon? Seems like a total waste to let the site rot...

Eric

Brem doesnt work for leaptrade anymore so Im not certain

Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge:

QuoteReply
previous 1 2  last