Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

David Bowie's Final Album

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,750

It's still crazy to know that David Bowie has passed on, but he did grace us with his final album with Blackstar. I wouldn't say I'm a big Bowie fan, but I do enjoy his music and his new album is pretty decent. My favorite for sure being Lazarus, which seems to be his most personal song on the album. 

Anyways, has anyone listened to it yet? What are your thoughts? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. TheBlueMeanie TheBlueMeanie

Total Posts: 385

I dig Bowie and know he influenced tons of people, but that said, I've always thought he was a little overrated. I like his hits like Golden Years, Fame, Under Pressure... but a lot of his stuff is just weird. Haven't heard the new album though. 

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

Yeah I have to agree with you. Even though I do enjoy what I have heard, I never really went out of my way to listen to his catalog of music. The new album is pretty decent though, at least I think so. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  4. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 907

i never new he had canser till he died

QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

Yeah I didn't know until close to his death. I didn't expect him to die so soon. 

QuoteReply
previous