Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Driver's licences on smartphones may be the future?

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,853

Well, Iowa is considering using smarphones to have a virtual driver's license instead of the normal plastic license we all use. It could be done as early as 2015. The app as they're calling it, can be used in traffic stops, airports and pretty much every other place imaginable. 

Read more about this here: Mashable

I figure this will be the future anyways, everything connected through a smart device or something. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Corrupt Corrupt

Total Posts: 1

I can totally see that happening. Especially since you can now pay bills on a phone, so it makes perfect sense to be able to have your digital ID to use everywhere. 

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,853

It is the future. And yeah, I saw somewhere that people can pay through their phones by scanning a check or their bill. Really crazy how fast tech is moving. Just 15 years ago I remember people having cheap flip phones, and now we have smartphones that can do just about anything. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
previous