Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Game Price Adjustments (Post here for any games you think should be repriced)

1. LeaptradeGames2 LeaptradeGames2

Total Posts: 475

Quote by Games4Trade

SHADOW OF DESTINY ps2

rase to 95 credits, please

https://www.play-asia.com/shadow-of-destiny/13/704s6t?ref=froogle_us&gclid=CjwKCAiAmNbwBRBOEiwAqcwwpXT5QoAe7XtKhSIGIVS9bk1B5vpsN84cbvLVlQJeDQg8EvnU7Es3ZxoCHjIQAvD_BwE  

We're unable to raise it up to that, as the majority of games here are traded used, and this is for new. This game used is fairly cheap, around $10-$30 or so on Amazon. If you have a new copy of the game, you can do a F2F trade instead. We were able to raise the full package price up a bit though, but not up to that amount. 

QuoteReply
  2. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,421

I am finding it hard to believe that there is a $75 listing for Division 2 when it was $5 at Gamestop last week and $5 at Best Buy this week.  I could see maybe $15 in credit on here, but not $75.

QuoteReply
  3. LeaptradeGames2 LeaptradeGames2

Quote by 98skichick

I am finding it hard to believe that there is a $75 listing for Division 2 when it was $5 at Gamestop last week and $5 at Best Buy this week.  I could see maybe $15 in credit on here, but not $75.

We went ahead and lowered the price down some for this game. 

QuoteReply
  4. LeaptradeGames2 LeaptradeGames2

Quote by DonaldStafford

gamestop gift card should match the new games and due being the fastest moving item 85 credits 

also i ask you make a listing for them to be in phisical as aell as digital  plaese post in many menus as 3ds, vidta, ps3,  xbox 360 

i need to get these card out the the memebers here but cant do this till the the prices alaw me to do so please  list as 85 crdits i need 95 and im shore every one would like that. but i cant list at 65 so please trial test 95 credit please

alease at this time where almost 100 members are siting on 600 credits eatch due to me over paying them to help the site. 

We were only able to increase it to 75 max. We believe this is more than fair considering new games priced at 60, can go for a maximum of 75 in credit under excellent condition. 

As for physical listings of digital codes, we would have to look into that. We will look into adding under other console regions. 

QuoteReply
  5. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,421

There are 3 copies of Gears of War 4 on here listed for well over market value.  Gamestop has this on sale for $5 this week (Normally it's $10 used).  The cheapest copy I see on here is $60.  With 4 people wanting this game, there is a chance they would actually match for it if the price were lowered siginificantly and probably make some people happy that they are getting a game. (According to pricecharting.com, complete price is around $10 and new is approx $16-17.)

QuoteReply
  6. LeaptradeGames2 LeaptradeGames2

Lowered the price down some. 

QuoteReply
  7. DonaldStafford DonaldStafford

Total Posts: 938

Disc OnlyNFL Quarterback Club 2000

2.50  please raise so shipping dose not cost more then game.  pleaseraise to 7.50 

why not just buy credis when you rail rode us like this

QuoteReply