Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Games you're looking forward to in 2015?

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,832

What are the games you're looking forward to this coming year? The new year is fast approaching and there is a lot of games that are expected to come out next year, many to be potential classics. 

My picks are: Batman Arkham Knight, The Division, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Quantum Break, and more. What about you? 

Also, we did a blog article about games coming in 2015. You can read that here: http://www.leaptrade.com/blog/titles-to-look-forward-to-in-2015 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. SuperZeo SuperZeo

Total Posts: 218

Definitely Zelda U, Starfox U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, hearing more about the rumors of a Metroid U, Kingdom Hearts 3.  

-------------------- "Gaming titles have now become interactive dramas leading us into a whole new world of entertainment for the masses."
    QuoteReply
  3. bvirus bvirus

Total Posts: 59

Zelda U and The Witcher 3 

QuoteReply
  4. TeknoBlast TeknoBlast

Total Posts: 78

Not too many but these. As long as they release in 2015.

Battlefield: Hardline
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Crackdown
    Halo 5
    Mortal Kombat X
    Quantum Break
    Rainbow Six: Siege
    The Division
    Tom Clancy's The Division
    Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider
    Cuphead
    Grave
    White Night
    Woolfe

QuoteReply
  5. Childish Gambino Childish Gambino

Total Posts: 1

The biggest game on my list is Batman Arkham Knight, but I also want to check out The Division, the next Silent Hill (if it comes out in 2015 that is), and Quantum Break. Not much else has really got me that interested. Oh and Zelda Wii U, can't believe I forgot that. 

QuoteReply
  6. kube00 kube00

Total Posts: 403

Lets see Uncharted 4, Grim Fandango, The Order, Resident Evil remake, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Just Cause 4, and Quantum Break

Im also interested in Dying Light. I may only get a few games day one

Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge:

QuoteReply
  7. crazyec24 crazyec24

Total Posts: 2

Uncharted 4, The Order, Witcher 3, & Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy + are the games I'm looking forward to the most.

QuoteReply
  8. Rage Rage

Total Posts: 3

Mainly Battlefield Hardline and The Division. Also the next Batman game looks tight and I expect the next Uncharted to be a hit as well. 

QuoteReply
  9. victor101 victor101

Total Posts: 1

for me its Tomb Raider: Rise of the Tomb Raider

QuoteReply
previous