Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Google Inbox team working on 'undo send' functionality

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

This is kind of a good idea, as I've sent some e-mails I wish I could have gotten back. Would you utilize a use for this? Or are you okay with it not being implemented? 

This of course isn't for Gmail I'm guessing, as it's for the new Google Inbox that's currently in beta on mobile devices. 

Here's hoping they release the option on gmail as well. 

Read more about it here: ZDNET

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Captain B Captain B

Total Posts: 8

I don't see why it'd be hard to take e-mails back. I mean if we can send something, we should be able to undo it. Why not have a time limit where we have to cancel within a certain amount of time. Now that'd be a good idea. 

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

Yeah there has to be a way to make it work. You figure it shouldn't be hard to take an e-mail back, or hold an e-mail for a minute aftet sending so you can cancel it if you so desire. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
previous