Post update by Brem: 09/16/19
Auction Rules as of September 2019 (Rules subject to change)
- One Auction at a time
- Auctions can last up to 10 days in total
- Must get approval from a mod/admin before starting an auction (Contact Admin, Brem, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what game(s) you want to put up.)
- Must have a minimum of 10 completed trades to start an auction
- Auctions can only be bid on with Leaptrade credit; users cannot bid with cash, games, or other items
- Users can start 1 auction per month each
- Users can start up to 5 auctions each, within a single year
- Starting bid must start at the market price of the game, or lower. It cannot start above market price. But can start at a lower price point if you want.
- Users must have the credit available at the time a bid is made.
- If a user doesn’t follow through with their winning bid, or doesn’t have the credit available once the auction ends, they will be disqualified from future auctions. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)
- If a user cancels their auction at any point before the due date, it disqualifies them from starting future auctions, though they can still bid towards future auctions if they have the credit. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)
- Anyone who use secondary accounts to increase the bid for their own auction, will be disqualified from future auctions. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)
What happens at the end of an auction:
Once an auction ends, we will remove the credit from the winner, and put it on hold until the game is delivered to the winner. Once it’s delivered, we can then move the credit over to the user who sent the game. This way you won’t have to set up multiple F2F (friend to friend) trades if the bid ends up going high. You’re still free to do a F2F trade if the bid isn’t too high, but even then we can just move the credit over ourselves for a much faster process all around.
Original Post by Greasy_Gamer below:
This is the place where Greasy_Gamer will post his excess games on which users can bid to buy for credits. Bids shall be posted in this thread for all to see. Items up for bid will appear for a set amount of time. When this period ends the item will go to the highest bidder via F2F trade.