Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Greasy's Auction House (Updated Rules 09/16/2019)

1. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Total Posts: 108

Post update by Brem: 09/16/19

Auction Rules as of September 2019 (Rules subject to change)

1. One Auction at a time
    2. Auctions can last up to 10 days in total
    3. Must get approval from a mod/admin before starting an auction (Contact Admin, Brem, or email us at help@leaptrade.com with what game(s) you want to put up.)
    4. Must have a minimum of 10 completed trades to start an auction
    5. Auctions can only be bid on with Leaptrade credit; users cannot bid with cash, games, or other items
    6. Users can start 1 auction per month each
    7. Users can start up to 5 auctions each, within a single year
    8. Starting bid must start at the market price of the game, or lower. It cannot start above market price. But can start at a lower price point if you want.
    9. Users must have the credit available at the time a bid is made.
    10. If a user doesn’t follow through with their winning bid, or doesn’t have the credit available once the auction ends, they will be disqualified from future auctions. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)
    11. If a user cancels their auction at any point before the due date, it disqualifies them from starting future auctions, though they can still bid towards future auctions if they have the credit. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)
    12. Anyone who use secondary accounts to increase the bid for their own auction, will be disqualified from future auctions. (Can attempt to appeal by contacting a mod/support.)

What happens at the end of an auction: 

Once an auction ends, we will remove the credit from the winner, and put it on hold until the game is delivered to the winner. Once it’s delivered, we can then move the credit over to the user who sent the game. This way you won’t have to set up multiple F2F (friend to friend) trades if the bid ends up going high. You’re still free to do a F2F trade if the bid isn’t too high, but even then we can just move the credit over ourselves for a much faster process all around. 

If you have any questions about the rules above, or the auction in general, please message Admin, Brem or email us at -help@leaptrade.com

Original Post by Greasy_Gamer below:

This is the place where Greasy_Gamer will post his excess games on which users can bid to buy for credits. Bids shall be posted in this thread for all to see. Items up for bid will appear for a set amount of time. When this period ends the item will go to the highest bidder via F2F trade.

QuoteReply
  2. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

I  want bidders to post in the thread.  When the auction is over, the game will go to the highest bidder via F2F Trade.

QuoteReply
  3. kube00 kube00

Total Posts: 402

Just curious, Leaptrade is cool with you doing this? Goozex used to have auctions. New games for pts

Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge:

QuoteReply
  4. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

Hey guys, I'm going to have to ask the team first to see if they can allow this. So if you can, please put this on hold on this at the moment. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

It's not about F2F trades, it's more about the idea of the auction. I am the one who decided to put this on hold for now until I hear back from the team. 

I just want to make sure if it's okay or not. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  6. Brem Brem

Hey guys, got a response from the team and they said you're free to do this in the forums if you want to. 

So feel free to continue.  

QuoteReply
  7. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Thanks Brem.  Next time I got a game RET 2 GO,  I will try again.  

QuoteReply
  8. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Yeah,  I think so too.  Once my credits get low I'll try again.

QuoteReply
  9. som1special2 som1special2

Total Posts: 28

when is auction?

Trading games is fun
    QuoteReply
  10. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

There are no auctions from me at the moment.  

QuoteReply
previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  last