Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Greasy's Auction House (Updated Rules 09/16/2019)

1. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Total Posts: 110

Up for Bid:

Star Wars Battlefront

Ps4

Full Package ,  excellent

Auction Ends:

Tuesday March 14th 8:00 PM EDT

Bidding starts at 20 CREDITS.

QuoteReply
  2. jbullfrog23 jbullfrog23

Total Posts: 24

Somehow I missed that you had started an auction! Is the game still available? I'll bid that starting 20 if it is.

QuoteReply
  3. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Sorry JBullfrog,  the auction for Star Wars Battlefront has already ended.  There was only one bidder.  I like doing these auctions but I'm having trouble getting the word out.

QuoteReply
  4. jbullfrog23 jbullfrog23

Total Posts: 24

No problem. I'll just have to pay better attention and keep an eye out for your next post.

QuoteReply
  5. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 906

mystery auction starting a 5.00 credits

(Info)

auction will only get more awsome the higher the offers go even if it gos to even 10,000 credits. Because Theres a secret that will be given after the action ends.

(More then one way to bid)

community credit pooling is alowed but must be stated before biding in the same bid if community disids to pool there credits a new game implementashen will be implemented insted of some very cool stuff. stuff you would have never bought for your self.  pollong will bring a new derection on my imgur and will lead to a new subcoulter on leaptrade or i cant just divide the bootys and not offer a service.  

(action end date)

JUNE 9, 2017 FRIDAY 7:00pm PST Action end.  The long time is to give the users that dont know a chance to join in and to raze the bid to crazy hights.  after biding ends depending on the hight of the last bid or pool bid. time for savings to buy the mystery will be needed.    this is one that will leave you amazed and wishing you had more credits so p.m. all the users with rainy day credits and start the bidding.

(currencys for bidding)

1.  Need credits? Use the promo code 8bit this will save you 25% so 100 credit will cost 75 dollars 

2.  no credits no money you can trade your leaptrade qalifing games that can be listed there value will be max in credits for there condition using the sales floor for credits menu when selling a game in credit

3.  pooling credit

4.  credits plus leaptrade qalifiying sales floor credit listed games you have list and unlisted

theres a select i was being criptic when i said 'amazed'  so bid more 

QuoteReply
  6. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,222

I will bid 15 credits on the mystery item from Donald.

QuoteReply
  7. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Greasy bids 16 credits for the mystery prize.  Also,  Greasy recommends that this auction have a hard end time so nobody accuses Donald of arbitrarily picking a winner.

QuoteReply
  8. frosty713t frosty713t

Total Posts: 97

I'll bid 20 credits Donald

- Frosty the Snowman
    QuoteReply
  9. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Greasy bids 27 credits for Donald's mystery prize

QuoteReply
  10. thestad thestad

Total Posts: 2