Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Greasy's Auction House (Updated Rules 09/16/2019)

1. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Total Posts: 110

Quote by YingYang

Quote by kube00

I'll bid $70

I have Best Buy's Gamer's Club Unlocked and can get it for $47.99+tax. Offering anything higher then $60 is insane. With that being said if people are going to bid to high I might as well give this a shot.

Up for bid Control PS4 New

Ends 8/29/2019

Starting bid $60

I am hoping for gift cards or cash. Prefer gift cards but I won't take all gift cards.

The auctions posted on this thread can only be paid for with Leaptrade Credits.

QuoteReply
  2. Greasy_Gamer Greasy_Gamer

Total Posts: 110

I created this thread as a fun way for members to spend their Leaptrade credits through auction style bids.  For members looking for other deals, please post elsewhere.

QuoteReply
  3. Games4Trade Games4Trade

Total Posts: 56

YingYang

I'll bid 60 credits for the ps4 game 'control'

(note to seller)

if you cant ship then I understand your new and we all make mistakes.

QuoteReply
  4. YingYang YingYang

Total Posts: 11

Quote by Games4Trade

YingYang

ill bid 60 credits for a 'crome ps4 controller' made by sony

(note to seller)

if you cant ship then I understand your new and we all make mistakes.

Sup

$60 credits what kind of gift cards or is it just cold hard cash. Prefer gift cards kind of curious what you people have.

Quote by Greasy_Gamer

Quote by YingYang

Quote by kube00

I'll bid $70

I have Best Buy's Gamer's Club Unlocked and can get it for $47.99+tax. Offering anything higher then $60 is insane. With that being said if people are going to bid to high I might as well give this a shot.

Up for bid Control PS4 New

Ends 8/29/2019

Starting bid $60

I am hoping for gift cards or cash. Prefer gift cards but I won't take all gift cards.

The auctions posted on this thread can only be paid for with Leaptrade Credits.

Sup

Not everyone is in Canada to use Leap Finanical and Banking Services. I am not comfortable with giving out my bank account details for someone to use that to transfer the money.

Got mad gift cards for trade.
    QuoteReply
  5. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,258

As stated before, the items in this thread are going for CREDITS only.  No cash, no gift cards, no game trades.  Just an item, in this case a Switch game, going up for CREDIT bids.  If you are offering a controller in this thread, it means you are accepting CREDITS ONLY for the controller and not anything else.  If you are out of the USA (unless you are armed services overseas) you can only trade digital items on here because shipping is astronomically high.

QuoteReply
  6. YingYang YingYang

Total Posts: 11

Quote by 98skichick

As stated before, the items in this thread are going for CREDITS only.  No cash, no gift cards, no game trades.  Just an item, in this case a Switch game, going up for CREDIT bids.  If you are offering a controller in this thread, it means you are accepting CREDITS ONLY for the controller and not anything else.  If you are out of the USA (unless you are armed services overseas) you can only trade digital items on here because shipping is astronomically high.

Sup

I DO NOT LIVE in Canada and I do not use Leap Finanical and Banking Services. Bank credit is pretty much the same as cash isn't it. As stated before I am not comfortable with giving out my bank account details for someone to use that to transfer the money. Credit while nice isn't something I want I wanted gift card offers not cash.

Got mad gift cards for trade.
    QuoteReply
  7. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,853

Quote by YingYang

Quote by 98skichick

Sup

I DO NOT LIVE in Canada and I do not use Leap Finanical and Banking Services. Bank credit is pretty much the same as cash isn't it. As stated before I am not comfortable with giving out my bank account details for someone to use that to transfer the money. Credit while nice isn't something I want I wanted gift card offers not cash.

Leaptrade is not affiliated with Leap Financial. You do not need to add a bank account to use Leaptrade. 

Leaptrade credit is obtained by trading in games. You can also purchase leaptrade credit. Credit itself can only be used on Leaptrade to request other games. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  8. John789 John789

Total Posts: 24

I'll bid 75 credits for zelda, thanks!

QuoteReply
  9. SuperFuzz SuperFuzz

Total Posts: 17

I’ll bid 80 credits . It will be interesting  to see how high  this will go .

This bid is for Zelda,thx

QuoteReply
  10. Games4Trade Games4Trade

Total Posts: 56

Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - Nintendo Switch auction at 80credits bid to win this game on September 16th 

QuoteReply