Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

If you came into a lot of money, what'd you do?

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

Lets say you win the lottery or someone leaves you a ton of money. What would you do with that money? I don't recall if we made a topic like this before, but if I did, sorry. Anyways, what I would do is make sure to give some of it to my family to buy new houses, cars, and pay off debts (if I have enough of course). I will then buy a house, invest into businesses and so on. 

Of course, if I got an amount that wouldn't cover any of that I think I'd invest in a company and see if I can make even more back. What would you do? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Captain B Captain B

Total Posts: 8

It depends on the amount. If it was enough to pay off debts for me and my family I would do that first and then maybe invest it like you would. Which I never would have thought of before. If I have enough I will put some into a new house as well. 

QuoteReply
  3. Subject_Bosco Subject_Bosco

Total Posts: 5

Give it all to charity that fights world hunger, cancer, tobacco, ect. Nothing more, nothing less.

QuoteReply
  4. tekkentag tekkentag

Total Posts: 48

Probably do several magicofrahat things where i give homeless people food and houses

THEN

buy every game I ever wanted, a nice house, go see manny pacquiao fight live, have a version of quake live designed for oculus vr, you get the idea...

QuoteReply
  5. Childish Gambino Childish Gambino

Total Posts: 1

I'd just live an easy and simple life. Nothing big and nothing impressive. I personally would like to invest money as well, but I would also give back to people. I see pay it forward as a good thing. 

QuoteReply
  6. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

Quote by Childish Gambino

I'd just live an easy and simple life. Nothing big and nothing impressive. I personally would like to invest money as well, but I would also give back to people. I see pay it forward as a good thing. 

That sounds like a perfect life to me. Pretty easy and helping out to make life better for some. Sounds great!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  7. bvirus bvirus

Total Posts: 59

Pay my house off. That's where the majority of my income goes. I would have it made then.

QuoteReply
previous