Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Inside Out - Pixar's at it again

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,849

Pixar could have another great movie on their hands with Inside Out, a movie about what goes on behind the scenes in our brain and how we're controlled by certain creatures. haha! Anyways, this sounds like a really fun idea for a film and I am excited to see it. I'm a big fan of Pixar and they haven't done too many bad movies. 

Anyways, a new trailer has been released, check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kArxASiw3Y 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Captain B Captain B

Total Posts: 8

Pixar has made some great movies in the past 20 years. I love Toy Story and pretty much everything else they've done, with Wall-E being my all time fave. Anyways, I really can't wait to see this, it's going to be a fun movie with some emotions tied in. I'm excited. Thanks for sharing the new trailer by the way!

QuoteReply
  3. NRodman NRodman

Total Posts: 2

I'm not too into cartoon type movies, but this looks like it'll be fun. Then again I can pretty much give a pass to Pixar for most of their movies because they always bring me to my childhood for some reason. It's odd, but it rocks! 

Anyways, glad to see Amy Poehler in this, she's one of my favorite comedians. 

QuoteReply
  4. Eddard Stark Eddard Stark

Total Posts: 1

Saw the first trailer and was really interested in it. It's a really interesting idea and a bit different than most pixar movies, but I am excited to see how it turns out. 

QuoteReply
  5. PrimeSaiyan PrimeSaiyan

Total Posts: 4

Pixar can do no wrong, unless you count Cars and Cars 2. Other than that, Pixar makes some quality animated movies and I can't wait to see Inside Out. It looks like it may be yet another loveable movie. 

QuoteReply
previous