Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Label won't print

1. tomservo6 tomservo6

Total Posts: 30

I've confirmed a trade and paid for the label via Paypal and received the confirmation email. However, it won't let me print the label. When I click print label, it just takes me back to the My Trades page with no option to see or print the label. Anyone have this issue? I've tried on different browsers as well.

QuoteReply
  2. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

There is an issue with labels at the moment where users are unable to see the label. The team is looking into it. For the time being, if you have any trades where this happens, please contact us athelp@leaptrade.com and we'll send you those labels. 

For anyoen else who's dealing with labels not showing up, please contact us at the email above and we'll send the labels your way asap. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  3. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,176

I am also having a problem seeing a label.  I will contact the email address.

QuoteReply
  4. kesslerm kesslerm

Total Posts: 15

I am having problems with the PDF's too.

QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

Quote by kesslerm

I am having problems with the PDF's too.

Is It for the label or for the packing slip?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  6. Brem Brem

I see it's for a packing slip. I'll send you a message now with the users address. 

QuoteReply
previous