Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Leaptrade Update - August 10, 2017

1. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 907

gess how i now the other sit will fail im the only on selling there right now and its a clone of this site witch means the members will hhave the same selling mantalitys  reber its a merbers only site and it failed here as it wll fail there because you have to train users that its not amizon and only under valueed games sale and popular and new realeses  thats it and the members that list it all the most are the credits listing members that sell all scuffedbup games i can name 75 members that dont give one bit acout rep or even hounesty  they esll scufflt up games

leaptrade you really need to stop thinking m ranting when im helping you  it like you have no clue how your site works.  

QuoteReply
  2. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,772

Quote by Donald Stafford

gess how i now the other sit will fail im the only on selling there right now and its a clone of this site witch means the members will hhave the same selling mantalitys  reber its a merbers only site and it failed here as it wll fail there because you have to train users that its not amizon and only under valueed games sale and popular and new realeses  thats it and the members that list it all the most are the credits listing members that sell all scuffedbup games i can name 75 members that dont give one bit acout rep or even hounesty  they esll scufflt up games

leaptrade you really need to stop thinking m ranting when im helping you  it like you have no clue how your site works.  

The site just opened up Donald, it's going to be slow in the beginning. There will be a big marketing push for both Leaptrade and Really Cheap Games I imagine. There usually always is when an update drops. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  3. emets31 emets31

Total Posts: 77

Finally! I can't wait to start trading again!

QuoteReply
  4. frosty713t frosty713t

Total Posts: 97

Credit users rejoice! It's our time to shine again!

- Frosty the Snowman
    QuoteReply
  5. vfwmonster vfwmonster

Total Posts: 190

dancing

QuoteReply
  6. 98skichick 98skichick

Total Posts: 1,099

Good golly.  Time to go to more auctions to trade out some games on here!  

QuoteReply
  7. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

please tell me how the site makes money 

I know that:

* digital 

*cash

*buying credits

*site adds

how else do you all make money?   because I spend so much money a year here about 5000 a year's trading.   have I kept the site from dying,  by adding hope?  how much money have I made you? I don't want any of it I'm just wondering because all this time i could have helped you all. i brot 7 www.Gametz.com  traders here and there very active and Brem killed my welcome post many members there love this sight games trade so fast here we need a welcome introduction here for them they don't understand requesting queue the thing that makes this site great. I sell 30  games a week here and there zero. its crazy to me that this is the only site that trades with me

QuoteReply
  8. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

it's so odd to me that this will be the straw that broke the camels back. members are lazy and won't list on both sites it's like pulling teeth to get them to my Imgur.  I want to know where are all the video game hordes like me  where and why don't they know of this site and leaptrade why after all the money I spend on you don't you help me  and tell me how you make   so I may get the crazy hits you do 

QuoteReply
  9. GrayGhost81 GrayGhost81

Total Posts: 54

Getting the cash bs out of here is great. Hopefully it will reinvigorate trades and lift this site out of the zombie-like state it has been in for years. I need to burn some credit first, but I'm excited to eventually put up quite a few games I want to get rid of.

QuoteReply
  10. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

they need a video intro on every menu for what the feature is and how to use it that's why i added the f2f how to on my forums because all the new users think im coning them when i lot a trade

QuoteReply