Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Movies you're looking forward to this year?

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,798

What are some movies you're looking forward to this year? For me it all comes down to what is coming out next year, like Batman Vs. Superman. But I'm down to see the next Avengers film. I also want to see Mad Max, as well as Jurrassic World and so on. 

What are some movies you want to see this year? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. PrimeSaiyan PrimeSaiyan

Total Posts: 4

Mad Max: Fury Road is going to be awesome, can't wait to see that. I also want to see: Chappie, The Gunman, Get Hard, Furious 7, The Avengers Age of Ultron, Tomorrowland and many more. 

QuoteReply
  3. Rage Rage

Total Posts: 3

It seems everyone wants to see Mad Max Fury Road. I also want to see The Avengers Age of Ultron, Get Hard, Chappie, Star Wars: The Force Awakens (is it coming out this year?) Jurrasic World, Mission: Impossible V, and more. 

QuoteReply
  4. Brem Brem

I forgot about Star Wars. I really need to re-watch the original trilogy because I wathed them last when I was a kid. So maybe it's time I do that and then see The Force Awakens in theaters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  5. NRodman NRodman

Total Posts: 2

Um Star Wars: The Force Awakens is numero uno to me. I also am into checking out that Chappie movie, which I think I'll see this coming weekend!

QuoteReply
  6. Childish Gambino Childish Gambino

Total Posts: 1

Just Avengers: Age of Ultron really. I am excited to see if they'll have a cameo of Spider-Man in the end credits. 

QuoteReply
  7. Brem Brem

Speaking of Avengers, how about that trailer huh? I can't wait to see it! 

QuoteReply
  8. Leslie Leslie

Total Posts: 7

Avenger's: Age of Ultron, Chappie, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, Run All Night, Get Hard, Home, Furious 7, and I can't forget about Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2. lol just kidding. 

QuoteReply
  9. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 906

A Wrinkle in Time (2018)

PG | Adventure, Family, Fantasy | 9 March 2018 (USA)

A Wrinkle in Time Poster

After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.

cast info

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1620680/?ref_=nv_sr_2 

youtube trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVu1uFPmN0M  

QuoteReply
previous