Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Pointless things you've purchased in your lifetime

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,849

What are some pointless things you've purchased in your lifetime? From small items you never needed to items that are crazy expensive and that you didn't need. 

Also, this post was inspired by this: http://imgur.com/gallery/HsLUJYy 

A guy actually purchased a metal statue of a Predator. I really want this though.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Captain B Captain B

Total Posts: 8

Well, I haven't purchased anything that pointless in my life, but I have purchased some pointless things in the past. I have a bunch of Pop figures that I wasted money on, and all kinds of other similar collectibles that wont be worth keeping imo. 

QuoteReply
  3. NRodman NRodman

Total Posts: 2

Well I purchased an autographed picture of Bryan Cranston for $50 sometime ago. I feel it's worth it, but I doubt it'll be worth millions or anything. I've purchased other things that I doubt would be worth anything, like actuon figures, VHS tapes that I don't need anymore and so on. 

QuoteReply
  4. MrMario2011 MrMario2011

Total Posts: 9

Quote by NRodman

Well I purchased an autographed picture of Bryan Cranston for $50 sometime ago.

Hah! I've got his "son" RJ Mitte. He came to my university for a discussion and we all got to take photos with him afterwards No autograph and no money exchanged but I got a photo and a video with him.

QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,849

Quote by MrMario2011

Quote by NRodman

Well I purchased an autographed picture of Bryan Cranston for $50 sometime ago.

Hah! I've got his "son" RJ Mitte. He came to my university for a discussion and we all got to take photos with him afterwards No autograph and no money exchanged but I got a photo and a video with him.

That's pretty cool. What did he talk about? I actually got to see Giancarlo Esposito who was awesome. He signed one of my crappy pieces of art work. Pretty cool dude. He talked about his career in film and tv and how he wasn't really paid a lot as an actor, and that it's not as glamourous as it is showcased. Anyways, he also talked about how just going for what you want and not worrying about what others think of you. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  6. Eddard Stark Eddard Stark

Total Posts: 1

I purchased a Google Chrome book a few months back for myself as I wanted an extra Laptop. I wanted to use it for my living room media hub in a way, but since I already have a good enough laptop for that reason I didn't really need it afterall. Spent $300 for one. They're the greatest of computers. 

QuoteReply
previous