Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Psy's 'Gangnam Style' Video Breaks YouTube's View Counter

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

So Psy's popular Gangnam Style breaks the internet at 2 billion views. It actually broke YouTube's view counter. I'm guessing it just caused portion of the view counter to go missing. Either way, this is pretty impressive, to be able to gain 2 billion + views on a single video. 

I wonder how much money he makes from the video. 

Read about it here: The Hollywood Reporter

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Captain B Captain B

Total Posts: 8

That's pretty darn epic to be able to achieve that. I can barely get 10 views on one of my videos, but to be able to achieve over 2 billion views is crazy cool. I'm impressed. He had to make a lot of money from YouTube. 

QuoteReply
  3. Veltaine Veltaine

Total Posts: 43

This guy has broke boundaries with a song that assumably 90% of the viewers that watched that video probably don't even know the words to! lol

photo 2bd9b769-3888-4cc5-a253-7f8f9476b84c_zps3ibq3k97.jpg
    QuoteReply
  4. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

Yeah I have no clue what the song is about. A friend of mine translated it somewhat and I guess it's about love and women and all that. That's all I remember. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
previous