Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Son's of Anarchy final season

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,820

Normally I'm not too big on Son's of Anarchy, but last season was crazy intense and I have high hopes for the final season. Who's ready for it? Lets try not to spoil the show for anyone, but lets just say there may be a potential for spoilers in this topic, so read with caution. 

Final season starts tonight. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. Rage Rage

Total Posts: 3

I'll be tuning in. I didn't catch all of last season, but what I did catch, it was clearly one of the best shows on TV. I couldn't believe the ending to that season though, it was crazy messed up and, just wow. It's all I can say. I can't wait to watch it all end. 

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

I didn't watch it last night, but my brother says it was crazy gruseome and messed up. It's clearly more darker than it has ever been, but that's not saying much when this show was always dark. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  4. Macman Macman

Total Posts: 4

It was pretty messed up what happened in last nights episode. And I must say, the show has never been this dark though. It's had it's moments of darkness and problems, but for a lot of the show it was kind of full of comedy and humor with a mix of darkness, well dark humor. But each season has gotten darker and darker. I'll admit that. 

QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

I finally watched it this morning and wow, it was messed up like my bro said. I personally didn't expect all of that to happen, but wow. Anyways I will try to tune in tomorrow night if I can somehow. Looks like it's going to be a good ending to a good show. 

QuoteReply
  6. Jared Jared

Total Posts: 9

This final season has been going great! I am excited to see how it all ends. Hopefully some things are resolved, like some secrets expressed. You know what I'm talking about if you've seen the show. 

QuoteReply
  7. Crazy K Crazy K

Total Posts: 80

It's getting really good, like last couple episodes were on a levil of EPIC! Anyways, I hate to see such a good show end, but I hope it ends on a good note. 

QuoteReply
previous