Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Stargate Origins Trailer Season 1 (2018) New Stargate Prequel Series

1. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 906

Stargate Origins Poster

Stargate Origins 

Stargate Origins (2018) Stargate Origins (2018) Stargate Origins (2018)

Video for Stargate Origins

New Stargate Prequel Series" dir="ltr">Stargate Origins Trailer Season 1 (201 New Stargate Prequel Series

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgx_woLQImQ 

Stargate Origins is out now 3 episodes in there only 10 minutes a piece I don't know what television network or what website they're on I've been watching them on a streaming website that's free so it's considered a bootleg site 

The show is really good but it has extreme liberal overtones such as anti-$!*@ feminism empowerment and every single man in the show is a beta male it's complete liberalism it's as if Hollywood because it is Major big production that's pretty pretty well made but it's as if everyone's been brainwashed with this new world that we've been given I like it but I'm old and because I can see these overtones it just kind of ruins everything the show is well made and if you're not aware of all this BS that's being propagated on to us then it'll look pretty damn good it looks good to me too and it's interesting and I love to follow the show I'm just able to see more coming at and the average person because I have no life and I watch television all day

QuoteReply
previous