Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

The Game Awards 2014

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,823

The Game Awards, or I shall say, the Video game awards are airing tonight on YouTube for free to everyone. Look for some major reveals and see if your favorite games this year win any awards. 

If you want to see the nominees, check the site out here: Game Awards

The show starts in less then 3 hours, so check out the nominees at the link above. Anyways, discuss who you think should win? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. tangxd tangxd

Total Posts: 5

dat new zelda game looks so well done good thing it still isn't done or i would forget about buying a gameing pc and get a wii instead lol

QuoteReply
  3. Kenny Kenny

Total Posts: 2

Yeah Zelda looks great, as usual. Also, really excited for The Order. Looks like a really fun game, hope it's not some rushed game to get a new audience of gamers in. 

QuoteReply
  4. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,823

I didn't tune in this time around. I was hoping too, but Prototype 2 took my time over. Anyways, I did see some video for The Order, the new Zelda and that MGS Online announcement, but that's all I bothered to check out. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
previous