Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

(under construction) Donald's costumer leaptrade rewords program

1. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Total Posts: 906

Hello,

I'm still really active here on Leap Trade. I want to trade with you look over my listing tab on my profile. To see what you want to trade game for game or games in your favor. As close to Leap Trade value game pricing as possible. And look at my profile info box here on Leap Trade. I'm offering many services to help you spend your credits. I buy pre-orders and mystery boxes, and much more. I still take credit for my basic trade listed games as well so fill free to buy, buy, buy. just remember to do a friend to friend trade when buying more then one and please pay the price I'm charging for the game in basic trade when doing a (F2F trade). Remember to only buy from my listings tab never my collection tab.

All my Leaptrade services & Photos of all 400 of my games in basic trade sales floor for credits:

http://leaptrade.imgur.com/

copy past text in to free auto reader on your browser:

www.naturalreaders.com/index.html 

QuoteReply
  2. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

Hi Guys

I'm not a spammer,  I just want to tell every one of a great gaming community i found.   Called LeapTrade they deal in every thing video games.  So many games are sold every day is a paradise for hobby shops and those needing extra cash and the collectors cant get enough.  Its a real community Of 2800 active members.   And with a members base of 43074 accounts that pop in and buy all the time.  The sales never stop.   In the 5 months i have sold there.  I sold 749 games.  I recommend you all sign up.  Leaptrade refer: Donald Stafford

http://www.leaptrade.com

hi every one i send out 2000 of theres a day and i need help to profect it so the site can get more members please help me on my wording and tecnek and pleas go as so far as to  wright me your own   so i can help the sight   i get baned from every group after i post this every time.  its crazy pepole fight to stay uninformed  they all injon remaining ignarant

who here is responsabal for being here becase of my posts

QuoteReply
  3. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

Hey Donald, thanks for putting the word out about Leaptrade, we really do appreciate it. 

When it comes to sharing your referral link or any link for that matter, it's best to make sure each site you share anything on allows for advertising. The reason I bring this up, is because you said you got banned at some groups. It's possible some places you post at might not allow advertising and may consider it spam. Basically, just make sure you're allowed to post your referral link before doing so. Some places are pretty strict when it comes to advertising. 

Also, make sure not to post your link at the same places too often, as that could be considered spam as well. 

But, it's really up to you on how you want to get your referral link out there, I'm just throwing out some suggestions your way.

In regards to your ad, I recommend just doing something simple. Something short and right to the point will probably work best. 

Something like this maybe: 

Check out Leaptrade to trade video games on the cheap: (Post your referral link here)

Or

Trade games with other gamers at Leaptrade: (Post your referral link here)

Basically something simple and right to the point. You can use either above or make your own if you like. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  4. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

reference link is no good it scares them off i triy the reference link and you it. it sends me strait to the sine up and not home page with the games it looks like im a idenity theaf.

the only why it will word it to post the reference link on the side and ask them to give me some props for spreeding the word   

QuoteReply
  5. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,829

That's the whole point of the referral link. It's to bring users in to sign up to Leaptrade. That's why it goes right to the sign up page. But if you want to do it your way that's fine too. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  6. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

its not my way its the way of the scared unshore noob thats thinking is this a con  

QuoteReply
  7. Donald Stafford Donald Stafford

so i found a auto counter fialy buy i still need help finding tools to make this a thing i know one of you know something and are not telling me please help me help you all you have to do is provide links 

QuoteReply
previous