Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

What's that one movie you hate so much, but others love?

1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,832

Simple, what is that one movie you absolutely hate, but other seem to love so much? For me I think it's Grandma's Boy, I never understood the appeal in that movie. A few of my friends seem to truly love the movie, and always try to get on my nerves by saying how much they love it. 

Thing is, I haven't seen it in years, so maybe I would change my mind if I saw it again, then again, I doubt it. 

Discuss away! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. mmcghee00 mmcghee00

Total Posts: 88

I absolutely hate Dumb and Dumber. ALL OF THEM. I like silly movies with fart jokes and such (I like Adam Sandler) but i cannot stand that movie. Just overall it is an awful movie.

````Don`t you wish your gaming was good like mine!?!? DON`T CHA`````
    QuoteReply
  3. NRodman NRodman

Total Posts: 2

Quote by mmcghee00

I absolutely hate Dumb and Dumber. ALL OF THEM. I like silly movies with fart jokes and such (I like Adam Sandler) but i cannot stand that movie. Just overall it is an awful movie.

I was never too fond of those movies either. But I'm not very fond of newer Sandler movies, but I happen to like his older movies.

Anyways, one movie I can't stand, that everyon seems to adore is Avatar. Really? Why is this movie so popular? It's basically the same story from other popular movies re-done. Also, the CGI hasn't aged well and it only came out in 2009 I think it was. Over-rated movie.

QuoteReply
previous