Level 19 on PSN 23% to level 20 and have (32 platinum trophies). 12,185 GS on Xbox. Combined score between the two would equivalate to a 80,130GS or Lv 20 at 87% on PSN.
Ever wonder what your Gamerscore would be if you combined your PSN trophies? Ever wonder what your Trophy level would be on PSN if you combined your XBL Gamerscore? Only game on one of the platforms but you like to know a comparison of what rank you'd be on the other platform? Do the following (This is a rough translation, not perfect but is still a good ballpark figure):
PSN to XBL:
- Go to http://psnprofiles.com and enter your gamer tag to find out the specific amount of trophies you have of each type. (Don't count platinums).
- Then multiply the amount times as follows
Amount of Bronze, (B) = 15
Amount of Silver, (S) = 30
Amount of Gold, (G) = 90
(B)15 + (S)30 + (G)90 = Your XBL Gamerscore.
Add to your existing GS to see the combined GS from both platforms.
XBL to PSN:
- Go to http://xbox.com and find out how many "Completed Games" you have done. (Do not count the indie XBLA games)
- Go to http://ps3trophies.comyr.com/ and enter in your amount of completed games into the "Platinum Trophies" box.
- Divide your Xbox Gamerscore by 15 and enter the number into the Bronze trophies box. (Any other remainder don't worry about)
- Now click calculate. Displayed is your PlayStation Network level.
- Add your existing PSN trophies for a combined PSN level.
Decided to write this up as reference for reference