Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Who's winning right now? DC or Marvel?

DC
Marvel
Both
Who Cares
Please login to vote!
  1. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,800

Both DC and Marvel are on a roll these days. From Marvel's movies being nearly perfect, and DC jumping back into making some quality movies, with a bunch on the way, it seems like it may be a bit hard to choose just one. DC has a lot of TV shows as well, and Marvel is starting to jump into that as well. Who would you say is winning? I really can't say as I have no standing in this battle. I'm a bigger fan of Batman, but I really don't care too much for most other DC characters. 

Pick your sides everyone! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  2. NRodman NRodman

Total Posts: 2

I voted who cares because I like both sides and just want great films and tv shows from both sides. With that being said, we also have video games, and I think DC wins that batter righ now with the many Batman games. 

QuoteReply
  3. PrimeSaiyan PrimeSaiyan

Total Posts: 4

Both because they're doing great. I can't pick just one, even though I'm a bigger Marvel fan, I still believe they're kind of even. I really think the next 10 years are going to be full of some awesome super hero films. Lets just hope none of them suck. 

QuoteReply
previous