Sign in or create a new Leaptrade account to start trading games in no time!

Xbox & Xbox 360 - Trading Discussion

1. palitogomez palitogomez

Total Posts: 6

Does anyone have an OEM Brand New Xbox 360 controller? If you do lets get you some LeapTrade Credits!!

p.g.
    QuoteReply
  2. DonaldStafford DonaldStafford

Total Posts: 936

Game ImageGame ImageGame Image

Gift Card 

I got to go take the omen one in to Resaca practice okay so just stay here you need to make sure that was a good decision okay nice muscular the thing about you and I wouldn't trade mine for the world is it they keep coming at you all right there. They're like mosquitoes live ATC Kennedy work for Planned Parenthood hey very nice to see you thanks for coming it's prettyHi guys I just want a machine gun through this i'm going to upload $5 nintendo eShop codes and $10 pSN and Xbox Live codes that can be used to buy games and add on content. I will list them to the sales floor and then after you click to buy it I will send you the code to your private message then I'll confirm the sale and you can confirm delivery so I can get paid please do this as rapidly as you can when you get it I will provide links so you can enter the code to your platforms from your computer so all you have to do is copy paste and next time you turn on your console all the money will already be on your console

https://www.leaptrade.com/search/games/q:%20Gift%20Card%20/limit:12/sort:listings/direction:asc/ 

QuoteReply
  3. MatthewZ MatthewZ

Total Posts: 60

Quote by Donald Stafford

Game ImageGame ImageGame Image

Gift Card 

I got to go take the omen one in to Resaca practice okay so just stay here you need to make sure that was a good decision okay nice muscular the thing about you and I wouldn't trade mine for the world is it they keep coming at you all right there. They're like mosquitoes live ATC Kennedy work for Planned Parenthood hey very nice to see you thanks for coming it's prettyHi guys I just want a machine gun through this i'm going to upload $5 nintendo eShop codes and $10 pSN and Xbox Live codes that can be used to buy games and add on content. I will list them to the sales floor and then after you click to buy it I will send you the code to your private message then I'll confirm the sale and you can confirm delivery so I can get paid please do this as rapidly as you can when you get it I will provide links so you can enter the code to your platforms from your computer so all you have to do is copy paste and next time you turn on your console all the money will already be on your console

https://www.leaptrade.com/search/games/q:%20Gift%20Card%20/limit:12/sort:listings/direction:asc/ 

Hey Donald—I just put my name in the queue for the Xbox codes. Not sure if I missed the boat on this or not, but I'm around if you want to offload some more.

QuoteReply
  4. czaldivar1986 czaldivar1986

Total Posts: 17

Message me if you are interested in trading any game for the X1 or X360 for any of these games.

Xbox One

Guardians of the galaxy

Skylanders trap team (Game Only)

Sunset Overdrive

Ryse son of Rome

Thief

Batman: Telltale series

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Evolve

Xbox 360

TMNT Mutants in Manhattan ( Disc Only)

Ninety nine nights 2 ( Disc Only)

The Godfather 2 ( light scratches, works perfectly fine : Disc only)

Batman : Telltale series

Fantastic four: Rise of the Silver Surfer ( Disc Only)

Skylanders Giants (Game Only)
    Skylanders Spyro's adventure (Game Only)
    Call of duty Ghosts
    Eat Lead: The return of Matt Hazard
    Eat Lead: The return of Matt Hazard( Japanese Import)

QuoteReply
  5. kube00 kube00

Total Posts: 489

Who's got OG xbox games for trade or sale?

Co-Founder of The Gamer's Lounge The Gamer's Lounge:

QuoteReply
  6. toss toss

Total Posts: 276

Looking for xbox live suscription codes, any time length - 2 days to 1 year.

My daughter needs one for summer!

@tradertoss
    QuoteReply
  7. Brem Brem

Total Posts: 2,915

Hey toss, I should be able to get you a 1 month card through Microsoft rewards very soon. I'll let you know when I do and will set up a trade for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forum Moderator | Support e-mail: help@leaptrade.com | Leaptrade Steam Group | Leaptrade Discord
    QuoteReply
  8. toss toss

Total Posts: 276

Awesome! thanks Brem.

@tradertoss
    QuoteReply
  9. czaldivar1986 czaldivar1986

Total Posts: 17

I am currently looking for minecraft story mode season 2 for the xbox 360 in a F2F trade. Message me if you are willing to trade.

Thanks!

QuoteReply
  10. MatthewZ MatthewZ

Total Posts: 60

Been off the grid for a bit, and it doesn't look like any of my queued trades have made any progress in that time.

At this point I'd just settle for some Xbox or Steam gift cards to cash out; I've got $21.50 left, so just let me know. Send me a F2F if interested—I'd prefer $15 for the balance, but it's been long enough that I'd consider $10.

QuoteReply