The Jackbox Party Pack 5
- Release Date
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is a multi-device multiplayer party game collection developed and published digitally by Jackbox for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV, iOS devices, PC, Mac, and Linux on October 17, 2018.
It is the sequel to the Jackbox Party Pack 4 (and the fifth in the annual series of the same name). The games included are:
- You Don't Know Jack: Full Stream (1-8 players) - An update of You Don't Know Jack 2015 from the original Jackbox Party Pack, Full Stream adds new question types while adding support for viewer interaction and increasing the player limit.
- Split the Room (3-8 players) - Stylized after the 1950s sci-fi TV show The Twilight Zone (and hosted by an anthropomorphic cat), Split the Room has players answer unfinished hypothetical situations. For each answer, other players must decide between that answer and the original answer. Players earn points based on how evenly the votes were split between both their answer and the original.
- Mad Verse City (3-8 players) - Players participate in one-on-one rap battles as cartoonish giant robots. Each rap is presented using different text-to-speech voices, and players vote on which of the two raps were better.
- Patently Stupid (3-8 players) - After coming up with everyday problems that may need solving, players must come up with an idea for an invention that solves one of the problems and draw it while coming up with a name and description. Players then vote on the winning inventions.
- Zeeple Dome (1-6 players) - Players participate simultaneously in a physics-based action game (a first for the series) where they work together to fling their aliens at enemies and power-ups.