You've just been promoted to the President of the United States.
Saints Row IV is an over-the-top open-world action-adventure game developed by Volition and published by Deep Silver for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC on August 20, 2013. It is the fourth entry in the Saints Row franchise and the first to be published by Deep Silver (after acquiring it from the bankrupted THQ). It was originally in development as a stand-alone expansion to Saints Row: The Third (titled Saints Row: The Third - Enter the Dominatrix), but was rolled in to the already-in-development Saints Row IV.
Set five years after Saints Row: The Third, players control the leader of the Third Street Saints. After taking the Saints from an ordinary street gang to an international multi-media empire throughout the series, the Boss is now elected the President of the United States (with his comrades and former adversaries as his administration). When aliens (known as the Zin and led by Emperor Zinyak) invade Earth, the Saints are kidnapped and transported into a digital recreation of Steelport (known as "Simulation 31") Now it's up to the Boss, who now has access to crazy weapons and insane superpowers, to escape the simulation and take down the Zin Empire.
Inflate-o-ray in action
The newest addition of super powers significantly changes the way players move and behave in the open world of virtual Steelport. Cars and aircraft soon become worthless, as the player is able to run, jump and glide with incredible speed and agility. These super powers are upgraded using Clusters that players find around Steelport, of which there are over 1200.
Throughout the simulation are alien checkpoints and bases to be destroyed as well as new and returning minigames to facilitate further destruction. New weapons are available including those of the alien variety.
Players are able to leave the simulation via glowing doors around Steelport to return to the real world, where the Saints have established their "crib" in a space ship. Here, the player can converse with their homies and more.
- Awolnation - "Burn It Down"
- Beware of Darkness - "Howl"
- Black Bananas - "Rad Times"
- FIDLAR - "No Waves"
- In Flames - "Deliver Us"
- Lissy Trullie - "It's Only You, Isn't It?"
- Neon Trees - "Teenage Sounds"
- Papa Roach - "Still Swinging"
- Terraplane Sun - "Get Me Golden"
- The Black Cadillacs - "Choke"
- The Bronx - "Along For The Ride"
- The Datsuns - "System Overload"
- The Features - "How It Starts"
- Walk the Moon - "Tightrope"
- We Were Promised Jetpacks - "Circles and Squares"
- A$AP Rocky - "Goldie"
- Atmosphere - "Until The Nipple's Gone"
- El-P - "The Full Retard"
- Jerry James - "Donald Trump Walk"
- Kendrick Lamar - "Swimming Pools (Drank)"
- Killer Mike - "Go!"
- KOVAS - "Grape Drink"
- Machine Gun Kelly (ft. Cassie) - "Warning Shot"
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (ft. Eighty4 Fly) - "Gold"
- Najee The 1 (ft. DB2) - "Elevated"
- Pause - "Caroline"
- Quake City Mobsters - "Money On My Mind"
- Sum - "City Pop"
- The Cool Kids (ft. Travis Barker) - "Sour Apples"
- Weekend Money - "Yellow"
- Alex Metric - "Prophecies"
- Apashe - "Eat My Apple"
- Congorock - "Ivory (Bloody Beetroots Mix)"
- Datsik - "Bonafide Hustler"
- Datsik and Excision - "Vindicate"
- Doctor P - "Flying Spaghetti Monster"
- Flux Pavilion - "Blow the Roof"
- Gigamesh (ft. Jana Nyberg) - "All My Life"
- Junkie XL - "Giraffe"
- Kill Paris - "Slap Me"
- Nero - "Promises"
- The Bloody Beetroots - "The Source"
- The Knocks & Fred Falke - "Geronimo"
- Vitalic - "Stamina"
- Watch the Duck - "Poppin' Off"
|The Mix 107.77|
- Aerosmith - "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing"
- Biz Markie - "Just A Friend"
- Blur - "Song 2"
- Cypress Hill - "Insane In The Brain"
- EMF - "Unbelievable"
- Haddaway - "What Is Love"
- Men Without Hats - "The Safety Dance"
- Montell Jordan - "This Is How We Do It"
- OutKast - "B.O.B."
- Paula Abdul - "Opposites Attract"
- Robert Palmer - "Simply Irresistible"
- Stan Bush - "The Touch"
- The Pharcyde - "Oh Shit"
- The Presidents Of The United States Of America - "Lump"
- The Romantics - "Talking in Your Sleep"
- Thin Lizzy - "The Boys Are Back In Town"
|Mad Decent 106.9|
- Bonde Do Role (ft. Ce'cile) - "Brazilian Boys"
- Clockwork - "Titan"
- Dillon Francis - "I.D.G.A.F.O.S."
- Dillon Francis (ft. Simon Lord) - "Messages"
- Diplo (ft. Nicky Da B) - "Express Yourself"
- DJ Snake (ft. Alesia) - "Bird Machine"
- Djemba Djemba - "I Just Go"
- ETC!ETC! and Brillz - "Swoop"
- ETC!ETC!, Brillz and Diplo (ft. Whiskey Pete) - "Bueller"
- GTA (ft. DJ Funk) - "Booty Bounce"
- Jahan Lennon - "Can't Ruin My Fun"
- LIZ (ft. RiFF RAFF) - "Underdogs"
- RiFF RAFF - "Rookie Of The Year"
- Three Loco - "Beer"
- Toadally Krossed Out (ft. RiFF RAFF) - "Cray"
- Yellow Claw - "W.O.L.F."
- Zeds Dead - "Demons"
|Four 20 103.6|
- Jamericans - "Cease & Seckle"
- Charly Black & J Capri - "Whine & Kotch"
- Delroy Wilson - "You Never Get Away"
- Dennis Brown - "Milk and Honey"
- Early B - "History Of Jamaica"
- Easy Star All-Stars - "One Likkle Draw"
- Eek-A-Mouse - "Wa-Do-Dem"
- Max Romeo - "Juks"
- Ranking Dread - "Fattie Boom Boom"
- Super Beagle - "Dust A Sound Boy"
- Tenor Saw - "Ring The Alarm"
- The In Crowd - "Mango Walk"
- Toots And The Maytals - "Pressure Drop (Ska Version)"
- Wayne Smith - "Under Mi Sleng Teng"
- Frederic Chopin - "Grande Valse Brilliante in Eb Major, Op. 18"
- Georges Bizet - "Carmen Suite No. 1: Aragonaise"
- Georges Bizet - "Carmen Suite No. 1: Les Toreadors"
- Georges Bizet - "Habanera (From Carmen)"
- George Frideric Handel - "Music for the Royal Fireworks"
- Gioachino Rossini - "Largo Al Factotum (From The Barber Of Seville)"
- Giuseppe Verdi - "La Donna e Mobile (From Rigoletto)"
- Gustav Holst - "The Planets, 1st Movement: Mars"
- Jacques Offenbach - "Orpheus in the Underworld: Infernal Galop"
- Johann Sebastian Bach - "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor"
- Johann Strauss II - "Die Fledermaus, Overture"
- Johann Strauss Sr. - "Radetzky March"
- John Philip Sousa - "The Liberty Bell"
- Ludwig van Beethoven - "Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 (Ode to Joy)"
- Modest Mussorgsky - "A Night on Bare Mountain"
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - "Swan Lake, Op.20: Finale"
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky - "The Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a: Overture"
Special Editions / Versions
Hail to the Chief Edition / Pre-order Bonus
Pre-orders for the game on launch will receive a DLC pack that includes the 'MERICA Weapon and Uncle Sam Suit and a Screaming Eagle Jet.
Super Dangerous Wub Wub Edition
For $99.99 pre-orders of this limited edition can recieve:
- A "Hail to the Chief" edition of Saints Row IV game
- 12" Dubstep Gun Replica
- Statue of Johnny Gat
- Pocket Sized Doomsday Dubstep button
Commander in Chief Edition / Pre-Order Steam Exclusive
Pre-Purchase Saints Row IV and get 3 exclusive Team Fortress 2 weapon costumes to use in Saints Row IV:
The Rainblower, the Flamethrower and the Rocket Launcher.
PC System Requirements
|Minimum|| ||Recommended|| |
||Windows Vista (x86 or x64) with SP2
||Windows 7 (x86 or x64), Windows 8 compatible
||Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 | AMD Athlon II x3
||Intel i3 2100T | AMD Phenom II x4 or higher
||2 GB RAM
||4 GB RAM
||10 GB available space
||10 GB available space
||NVIDIA GTX 260 | AMD Radeon HD 5800 series
||NVIDIA GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6800 series or higher