- Release Date
Techland Sp. z o.o.
The structure of Dying Light is heavily influenced by its day/night cycle. Players scavenge and complete tasks during the day, while at night, stealth becomes a priority as the zombies are more aggressive.
- At night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement ? Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire Dying Light's sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
|OS: Windows® Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
||OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit / Windows 8 64-bit
|CPU: Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon 64 X2 @3GHz, Intel Core i5 @2.4GHz
||CPU: Quad core CPU @3GHz
|RAM: 4 GB
||RAM: 8 GB
|GPU: DirectX 10–compliant, 512 MB VRAM
||GPU: Radeon 7900 Series / GeForce GTX 670, >2GB VRAM
|Free Disk Space: 20 GB
||Free Disk Space: 20 GB
|Sound: DirectX® 10–compliant
||Sound: DirectX® 10–compliant
|Additional Notes: This is just predicted hardware setup, details can change slightly over time as the game is still under development.
||Additional Notes: This is just predicted hardware setup, details can change slightly over time as the game is still under development.